Saturday, March 8, 2014

It only took seven years!

You know you are a long time home schooler when you page through the curriculum catalogues and you discover that you own practically all the things you see, including multiple spelling, math, and history programs.......
Ahem, I digress!
One thing I never bought, although I saw it at the Home School Conference for about seven years running, was a wonderful Stations of the Cross kit created by a lovely little company called ILLUMINATED INK.  Well, this year I finally bought it.  And I am in the process of putting it together this LENT.  The instructions are incredible, the process is simple and the result is grand.  I have only started and will keep you all posted on my progress as I continue to glue and cut and paste during the next six weeks.







No comments:

Post a Comment