Joining up with Carole at Ten on Tuesday
Ten Reasons why I Love My City House
1. Ancient Brick, new brick, brick, brick, brick!
4. Sidewalks everywhere.
6. Old doors and stained glass windows made by a city craftsman long ago and far away...probably a German man because we live in an old German section of a city.
7. Our house is a converted city two family flat. So, it has two apartments. The decorating has been a creative effort. I have owned two of these in my lifetime and I have to say, they are interesting.
8. My Dad's woodworking handiwork everywhere. He was a true craftsman AND he started doing it all at the age of 68. I love that!
9. The hush of rooms, the quiet dark places, the pretty light places, narrow stairwells with high ceilings, big, old, wooden windows.