Ten Things I love to do with my best friends, both young and old:
1. Reading together in the living room and calling out favorite quotes from our books to each other.
2. Eating lunch at out of the way places and sharing desert.
3. Talking over coffee.
4. Shopping at thrift shops and knowing they will get excited at your finds and you will both squeal together outside while doing a happy dance, when you are done.
5. Art Museums - walking around silently taking in the beauty and being perfectly comfortable in that silence together.
6. Seeing the same, crazy incongruities in life and knowing why the other is laughing without them saying a word.
7. Reading all the greeting cards at Walgreens together and commenting on almost every one!
8. Not having to explain ourselves to each other - such peace in not having to defend your beliefs, thoughts, fears, joys.
9. Sipping wine together at the end of a stressful day.
10. Praying together in a quiet, incense filled Church knowing you are part of the body of Christ together