1. The Schoolroom upstairs
2. At this time of year? Basketball venues all over town!
3. The living room. The old green sofa is 21 years old! And it is still ticking. Most comfortable place to sit, feed babies, read, discuss, plop and nap ever.
4. The Conference Room where I teach my drama classes.
5. The kitchen (where the coffee maker is...hmmm what a coincidence).
6. Uncle Bill's Pancake House. Best breakfast and people watching in the Midwest!
7. Barnes and Noble Books...the smell of coffee...the smell of books..the bargain book aisle..sigh.
8. The front porch rocking chairs.
9. Browsing Amazon.com (like a kid in a candystore.....hmmm)