Friday, February 13, 2015

Seven Quick Takes

So, I sent a shout out to those within earshot this morning:  "What is your take on this week?"  Here is what they shouted back.



1.  Latin has way too many conjugations, in my humble opinion!  Can't we just all talk in the present tense?


2.  It's great to see my brother up against the backdrop of the seminary.  It changes my perspective on him a bit..just a bit...I am always very eager to go to the seminary for Family Day because they serve up a great meal!!  

Displaying IMG_20150208_111444.jpg


3.  Had a lot of candy!  Happy Valentines Day!

Image result for valentine candy




4.  Look, Mom, I can put my foot on my head.



5.  Mom, are my uniforms clean???.....I have a game today!!!


6.  Irish oatmeal takes a long time to cook........but it is SUPERIOR!  

7.  I am very puzzled by the mystery of Amelia Earhart's disappearance.  It is one that could never be solved but will always make me wonder.........hmmm. 

Bonus:  Spring Training:  8 DAYS AWAY!  

Image result for baseball



There you have it!  Randomness at its glorious best!



No comments:

Post a Comment