Joining up with Carole for Ten On Tuesday
10 Guests I would invite to a Dinner Party
2. John Cleese......because.........hysterical!
3. Susanne Bier: Because I love her profound view into human life. I would pour some red wine for us and just listen to her thoughts.
4. Ray Bradbury: I would have him read aloud from his book "The October Country" for my husband and sons.
5. Leonardo da Vinci.........can you imagine how fascinating he would be! He could talk inventions with Creative Child.
6. Mrs. Bennett (Pride and Prejudice) because she is so darn amusing to listen to and watch. And if I sat her next to John Cleese........well........hilarity would ensue.
7. Gus McCrae (Lonesome Dove): Charming, witty, (in a cowboy sort of way). He is just one loveable son of a gun!
8. Colonel Brandon (Sense and Sensibility): To give a sense of nobility and grace to the party.
9. Sidney Poitier: the polish, the voice, the wry sense of humor. He would be so wonderful to meet in person!
10. Spencer Tracy and Katherine Hepburn plus Rosalind Russell. Two of them could crash the party and no one would care. How fun to talk to them about the old days in Hollywood! My daughter would be in heaven just listening to them.