Tuesday, May 12, 2015

You can never lose with flowers



I just keep looking at my Mother's Day flowers in the window up against the brick.  What would we do without flowers?  The color, the scent, the sentiment behind them.  All combined, they are probably the most romantic (and I mean that more than in the sense of romantic love) expression of the heart.  


They seem to produce such contentment within, such a flow of warmth and gratitude when received.  From the mashed dandelion in a child's upraised hand to the breathless beauty of red roses.....same effect.  The warmth of being loved.  This happy little bunch of flowers was given to me by my younger boys and my husband


.....plus another very romantic present....a chiming clock!  Sigh!  It was a happy Mother's Day.   


No comments:

Post a Comment