Joining up with Carole today for Ten on Tuesday
Ten Things on My Summer Bucket List
1. Finish Five Books of substantial length, starting with Willa Cather's "Song of the Lark".
3. Learned how to make Iced Coffee (I can check this one off! Thanks Pioneer Woman for the how to!)
4. LISTEN more to the sounds of summer. Lately my mind just hums with other "Stuff". The other morning I sat on the front porch really early in the morning and was struck by the different bird calls I hadn't heard before. It struck me then that I don't listen as much as I used to. I am going to change that this summer.
7. Hunt down some really good and cheap props for my summer production of Dracula. I got these at Big Lots. SCORE!
Also, learn how to use a professional theater's light board and a sound board.
9. Eat an elegant picnic with Tony at the side of this pond.
10. Think more, ponder deeply about what I read, slow down the inner noise. Listen for God's still small voice.