Tuesday, March 28, 2017

A live stream........of consciousness



 Let me take a  picture of you guys.......wait, let me fix my hair........stop poking me, Thomas......STOP.....STOPPPPPP.......can you please smile this time?????? ......let's put up our forks like American Gothic...shhh....wait...is that Hein Cooper coming out of the ceiling speaker?...stop Thomas! stop Thomas!  stop Thomas!.....isn't it weird that I am always wearing the same plaid shirt in every picture I have ever taken?  YES, yes it is!.....Ow Ow Ow Reuben stop pinching my arm...can I have your lemonade ice?........time to go!


















 




1 comment:

  1. These made me smile. Makes me recall silly photos we've taken of my brothers & I together. What a bunch of characters both here and in my family too.

    If you subscribe to my blog via e-mail for updates you may need to resubscribe due to recent email address changes.

    ReplyDelete