Monday, November 13, 2017

That's a Wrap! God Bless Us Every One!

I wrapped up our fall production of A CHRISTMAS CAROL this past week end.  It was a wonderful journey into Victorian England with a timeless show.   I still cry at the end when Scrooge shows up at Fred and Janet's home and says so poignantly "I was in love once.  Would you believe that?" And Janet says so lovingly, "Yes. I do believe that."   The kids went over the top in their acting!  And my set builder dad was a GENIUS.  I love all these wonderful, generous people. 

GOD BLESS US EVERY ONE!  IT'S DONE!! AND IT WAS FUN!



























5 comments:

  1. It must have been wonderful. The photos are lovely.
    Blessings and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never tire of the old Christmas stories!Looks like they enjoyed doing the play! Great contribution for All Seasons and have a beautiful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it and a sharp looking cast! Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete