Thursday, August 15, 2013

God forgive me, I love it so!

                Well, it isn't warfare that I love so much - it's
                      DIRECTING THEATRE!!!


 

Here are some photos of my favorite moments from the plays I have directed.......

 




Charley's Aunt


Success!


 Amy Spettigue, Ella, Donna Lucia, and Kitty Verdun

The gentleman  - Frank Chesney, Charley, Brasset, Jack, and Stephen Spettigue

Part of the Patchwork crowd
 
 
 
 

IMPORTANCE OF BEING ERNEST
by Oscar Wilde

Algie and Jack philosophize on women.
 
Jack tells Gwendolyn the awful truth.
 
 
 
 

GET SMART - by Mel Brooks

"We're bugged, Chief!"

"99-86, baseball scores are never that high....wait 99?"
"86?"

"Ya killin' me!"
 
 
 

JULIUS CAESAR - by William Shakespeare

BFF'S  (maybe????)

The girls

Singing along at the forum

Insanity backstage

Three smiling Romans











No comments:

Post a Comment