For Ten on Tuesday:
Here are my ten resolutions:
1. Listen attentively to others and talk less.
2. Get perspective on the true nature of things. What is important and what is not worth stressing about.
3. Staying faithful to a weekly date night with Tony. Life crashes about us and sometimes it is the first thing to go. But it should be the first thing to stay.
4. Get to know more of the wildlife and woods around my home town.
5. Learn the rules of basketball so I can really get into Active Child's games. He is a joy to watch!
6. Read 24 books.
7. Laugh more with my kids instead of trying to get everything checked off the daily list.
8. Be faithful to daily prayer. Work on a personal relationship with Christ. Pray diligently for each of my children.
9. Deepen my knowledge of my vocation as a Mother.
10. Learn to knit and make at least 2 projects!