Friday, March 27, 2015

Seven Quick Takes: The Peace that surpasses all understanding

There are times when God draws back the veil to reveal to us His ways, His peace.  I experienced that the other day.  I walked into this chapel and peace embraced me.  There is so much noise in the world. No one can escape it.  It is everywhere.   Even people who are striving to do good things are faced with noise.  We forget what we are here for. We get discouraged by the noise.   The empty noise made by cell phones, "in the know" rumor whisperers, social climbers, status seekers, gossiping, computer games, game systems, blaring music.........so much NOISE.  But I found the quiet for a short and beautiful time the other day, and I wanted to share it with you.  I heard in this beauty His words.
"Be Still, and know that I am GOD".  

 1

 2
 3


 4
 5
 6
 7





1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, I so understand and have felt the same way. There is such refreshment in silence...Peace to you+++

    ReplyDelete