Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Ten on Tuesday, posted on Wednesday.........

Joining Carole today instead of yesterday, just to make life interesting.............

Ten songs on my playlist
 Let me preface this by saying that just this week I  got an i-phone 6 and am now emerging blinking bemusedly from the Medieval world of my flip phone. When we upgraded, the lady at the other end of the line could not believe we still had that version of flip phone. That's us!  My husband keeps it simple, but he let me get one.  He's very nice that way!   Active Child talked me into it (it is almost scary to watch him text and handle the phone like a pro) Lovely Daughter is patiently showing me how to use it and I have discovered Pandora - (Angel Choirs singing here).  All my favorite albums and songs at the touch of a button.  Don't get me wrong, I will always love the Medieval World but now I can even get Medieval Music on my i-phone!  What's not to love?


Here are Ten of my favorites:


1.  Ancient Aires and Dances..................................Respighi

2.  I Get Lost in My Mind...............The Head and The Heart

3.  Maybe It's Time............................The Milk Carton Kids

4.  The Apple of My Eye....................................David Trull

5.  On a Pedestal...................................................David Trull

6.  You Have Amazing Eyes............................Good Old War

7.  Renaissance Dances.............................Michael Praetorius

8.  Ubi Caritas.................................................................Faure

9.  The Horse Whisperer Soundtrack...........Thomas Newman

10.  Too Sensitive For This World.........................Ben Vaughn  

No comments:

Post a Comment