Ten on Tuesday: Scenario...You've been kidnapped. What ten TV characters would you call upon to rescue you?
1. MacGyver: What that man can do with a roll of duct tape and a ballpoint pen! He'd be my first call.
2. Better call...Saul Goodman...Breaking Bad. With his connections and savvy know how he'd find someone to find me. I just know it. But then he might defend the kidnappers and get them off. Hmmm.
3. John Reese from Person of Interest and his clever master mind boss, Harold Finch. My number would be up and they would find me.
4. Rosemary and Thyme.....those loveable, gardening snoops. If I were kidnapped and imprisoned in an old English Mansion in the countryside with a garden that needed work, THEY would be all over it and save me. And do a makeover of the garden to boot!
5. Hercule Poirot. Well, because he is so darn good at what he does. And he does it with class!!
6. Miss Marple.....because naturally after I'd been rescued I could join her at her lovely little flat and have a spot of tea.
7. James Bond....the Sean Connery version. Because who wouldn't want to be rescued by James Bond in his immaculate tuxedo and amazing voice?
8. Hmmm....Brother Cadfael........this of course presupposes that I got kidnapped in Medieval England. But this wonderful monk and all his brothers would help to find me and then, as a perk, I could see their monastery and watch him make medicines in his little hut. I love Brother Cadfael.
9. Steve McGarrett, Hawaii Five O. Simply because I would want to hear him say, "Book em Danno!"
10. Lenny from Law and Order. Because the sight of Lenny rescuing me would be very comforting indeed. He was just a cool guy!